Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm Drew...I work at TS Performance (diesel module and chip manufacturers)... Anyways... 3-4 year (2006 2wd TBSS owner).. I have looked around on the forums for a long time, figured I would join up.

I have a couple of questions....

In the last week I have had the tb shut down on me a couple times while driving... Not a fun experience I must add... At first I figured it was yet another ignition switch, so i picked one up..havnt tried it yet though. I pulled the code last night and found it is the P0601 (internal control module mem.)... From what I gather on here it is a PCM issue :-/ Called the dealer and it is a $437.86 part... I asked them about the 8 yr 80 warranty...They are currently "getting back to me on that one"....

So if this doesnt go through and I get a run around, I am thinking about just getting a tuned pcm.... Any suggestions?

Sorry for the book on my first intro thread, but I figured I would just put it all out there.. Haha

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
.....In the last week I have had the tb shut down on me a couple times while driving... Not a fun experience I must add.......
Exactly WHEN did the engine shut off?? While driving? When stopped at a light? etc, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts