Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just a new guy to this site .... been a chevy guy for years........ very big into A/V and general audio, I am a custom fab. guy.... i also do a lot of custom audio work for friends and so on......

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
welcome to the site!!,,,,is it true that donks,bubbles,and boxes rule the streets of miami{dade county}??

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey just a new guy to this site .... been a chevy guy for years........ very big into A/V and general audio, I am a custom fab. guy.... i also do a lot of custom audio work for friends and so on......
Welcome to Trailvoy fellow Floridian! :D

You're just in time for the upcoming meet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

:thx for filling in your Profile. This is useful to us when you have questions about your ride. If we know what the particulars of your vehicle are when you pose a question, we can provide a better answer to you without having to go back and forth for the information. :thumbsup: There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks

hey thanks to all of you ...... you alll sound like a cool bunch of guys to know ..... and yeah like big cheif asked ... if anyone needs help with some a/v or just general electronics help just ask ... i was once on the other side asking so i know whats its like...... i live in miami... and no the box's, bubbles and donks don't rule out here..... its all about real high doller cars with insane amounts of money in mods .... but you have to keep the car looking as o.e. as possible.........no man im sorry i will not be able to go to the meet in tampa... a lil busy here with a few jobs pending...... any other questions.... i drive an 06 with some mods... i have a total of 24,000 watts in audio in my truck ( I am an IASCA guy) , right now the outside i bone stock, anything else you guys wanna know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts