Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I just purchased and take delivery of my 05 Envoy Denali tonight. I am excited to get her home and polished up. I will be lurking this forum to find the quirks of the vehicle and what should be looked at and addressed in a Denali with 73k miles.

Im not a stranger to the forums as my true love is a 04 GTO that I just slapped a supercharger on which is the reason for needing something a little more refined for a DD.

First objective change all fluids and I think I am going to go with the airraid intake to clean up air flow a little. For the most part it will remain as it is but I can't make promises since I have a horrible modding disease. All mods that I consider on the envoy will be for gas mileage, longevity and comfort though.

If you can point me in the right direction of some common problems that would be great....

Edit now for the Pics:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
truck sounds sweet!! welcome to the site,,we are having a meet the july 25th,,it will be a great way to meet some of us and a way to get ideas for future mods.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Welcome from the Iowa Rep.
To bad you missed the meet I had in Amana.
You should definatly try and make it to the Quad City meet. Great people and information here.
If you need something let me know!
Nice Truck!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.