Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All the welcomes

Thank you all for the warm welcome - I feel so much love already.

Vinman/blktblazer04, FYI - I bought my Bravada from the dealer in North Conway, but any work I can't/choose not to do myself, I use the local dealer.

**DISCLAIMER**: My location does not reflect my political views.

What's this "Northeast Chapter" I've seen mentioned?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
538 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome - I feel so much love already.

Vinman/blktblazer04, FYI - I bought my Bravada from the dealer in North Conway, but any work I can't/choose not to do myself, I use the local dealer.

**DISCLAIMER**: My location does not reflect my political views.

What's this "Northeast Chapter" I've seen mentioned?
the northeast chapter is the NE section of the US and theres sections for other regions also. to be a chapter member you need to meet these requirments

Profile information must be filled in and up to date (Location and vehicle)
Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures
You must have no less then 21 posts to join chapter.
You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or get together (3+ TrailVoy.com members) a year
You must stay active as a member on the site (5 posts a month)
If you have not been active in at least 6 months you can be removed without warning. Military members are excluded from this ruling.
You may rejoin after 1 month of activity and a show of interest in the chapter or at the discretion of a moderator or chapter president
The moderators or chapter President holds the right to make changes as necessary to keep the chapter running in an efficient manner.

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
man you beat me to it! lol

but to further clarify..the northeast chapter is our "little" group of us new englanders..it would be cool for you to join our "club" seeing how you'd be the only vermonter and the only other bravada (bravy...besides mine). Only stipulations are the ones previously mentioned - the main ones to worry about are your posts, gallery, activity and profile.

and just as an fyi, I am the president of this chapter.
you can take a peek at our chapter's forum and check out the "results" from our first inaugural meet

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! And if only it was slightly earlier! The New England meet was just this past weekend, it woulda been cool to see TWO Bravys there so Vin wasnt in the middle of a Trailblazer sandwich :laugh: and wow, also good to see someone from Vermont as well. Vinman and I will be in Burlington on the 3rd for the awesome fireworks out on the lake! This could count as a second NE meet if three of us are there.... :undecided

1 - 20 of 23 Posts