Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just bought my 03 trailblazer a week ago. I traded in my zr2 and love the trailblazer soo much more. best ride, most optioned vehicle I have owned yet. Its snowed here so its covered in dirt, and snow and ice so I dont have any pictures as of yet. I also have a 93 probe v6 that is turbo'd ( not from the factory) that is my project. It has big injectors, MSD ignition, intercooled and megasquirted. but as of the last week the Trailblazer has been getting more attention than the probe lol

Since I dont have pictures of the truck *yet* I might as well post pictures of one

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Another Omaha person here.

We need to have a Nebraska meet in the spring. I see TB's all over Omaha and there are a couple that are lowered with wheels and other mods.

Did anyone see the Red TB wrapped around the light pole in the Sunday (01/04/09) newspaper?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im actually not from Omaha, but close, I'm in fremont but we come up to omaha every once in a while for the races. weather permiiting of course lol

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
48 Posts
Another Omaha person here.

We need to have a Nebraska meet in the spring. I see TB's all over Omaha and there are a couple that are lowered with wheels and other mods.
I second that...and spong i have never seen a pimped out TB in omaha lol

i did see a dodge durango with LSD doors down by the qwest center the other day :weird:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
7 Posts
Hi
Welcome.
I am a new member myself and have found the site to be useful.
I presented a problem along with what trouble shooting I had done and what conclusions I came too. Then asked where I go next. I quickly received courteous and helpful assistance.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
I second that...and spong i have never seen a pimped out TB in omaha lol

i did see a dodge durango with LSD doors down by the qwest center the other day :weird:
You must not be looking hard enough! lol I drive in morning rush east and west on Dodge street and see them all the time. Also, I've see a black one several times on Center St around 132nd.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
welcome from lincoln and omaha! i live in both of them during certain times.. i think i have seen your voy fife2001. do you ever park down on city campus?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts