Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang

I am a new owner of a 2003 EXT LT in red. It is my new sailing vehicle! Love it so far. It replaces a 1990 Grand Voyager. I keep alot of windsurfing equipment and actually took a board to see if it fits (it does) to a used car lot.

So the vehicle looks like this:

Here it is packed with all the stuff:

Now you guys know what the little storage is for in the wayback, a fin box!

3 boards, 6 sails, 4 booms, 6 masts, >12 fins, wet/drysuits, harness, and me!

I also will be towing my little 1800 lb trimaran, which the Voyager could never do. I have the 4.1 gear, so that is cool.

I like the ride so far, and everything seems working well. Not used to all the power, yet;)

I drive very conservatively and am averaging about 20 MPG. I bet I could get it way down by stomping on it,though.

By reading this site I knew that people had enthusiasm for the vehicle and already knew to stand back when i topped off the tank and sure enuf, woosh out it came. I was ready though! I also got the complete sticker from the VIN thread, so the site has already been super helpful. There is no warranty, so I am sure you will hear from me again. I will post another photo of the TB towing the folded trimaran.

Thanks in advance for helping a newbie enjoy and maintain their vehicle to the fullest.

Ed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.