Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that introduction forums are the most worthless wastes of time and they just take up space on your site, especially for the guys looking for real info. But here i am posting....So i guess theya re good for the new guy.

Just bought an 05 TrailBlazer LT yesterday at a Dealer Auction. 58k on it, loaded with everything but a hole in the roof and running boards. Got a pretty sick deal on it and really excited.

Just here to learn for now, thanks

ot13

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
977 Posts
I think that introduction forums are the most worthless wastes of time and they just take up space on your site, especially for the guys looking for real info. But here i am posting....So i guess theya re good for the new guy.
Welcome! :tiphat
The purpose of the Introduction Forum is for the "New Guy" to introduce him/herself to everyone else. Then others who have shared interests can respond, thereby establishing a dialogue. :duh: It's good that you told us about your ride. However, you should fill out your Profile at the earliest opportunity. That way the information will be available every time you post. :thumbsup:. Enjoy the site. It has been a great adventure and a source of knowledge for me personally. :woohoo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.