Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the articles here and saw a gear shifter being upgraded from the standard black plastic to the grey leather and light gray center insert and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get my hands on one of those shifters. I saw it and thought that it would fit my two tone leather interior perfectly...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any online stores at all? ebay is fine and all but I want to make sure that I am getting what I want.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
this is one of the first mods that i did (except the handle i got has wood grain and not aluminum) but yeah check e-bay; there is a seller on there that ususally has some and is jennings chevrolet; it is a dealership and i actually called the dealership directly and did not go through e-bay and they gave me the same price that they listed it for on ebay; this here is the seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trailblazer-Envoy-Bravada-Aluminum-Shift-Handle-Knob_W0QQitemZ220333711528QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item220333711528&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72:727|65:12|39:1|240:1318

it is a dealership out of chicago and if you call their parts department directly they will get you what you need:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
I too have seen them on E-bay. I was weary of that because of the same reason....I wanted to make sure I was getting what I wanted :yes:

I ended up getting mine from the classified section right here on Trailvoy for a great price.

I would take ssmedt's suggestion and look for that E-bat seller. Sometimes you can just call them and let them know what you are looking for. I think the aluminim insert one is the SS shifter, but I have seen it on LT and LTZ models as well.

It certainly looks alot nicer than the original IMO, and is the fastest and easiest mod I have done!

Chris

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
I have done this as well! There is no reason not to buy t on eBay, thats where I got mine. As far as I know, if you see one of these, it is exactly what you want and is an OEM shifter, I dont think that there is an aftermarket shifter like this. I got mine from Jennings Chevrolet I think in an eBay auction and think I ended up paying ariund $75 shipped or close to it, and very much worth it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts