Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I am a new guy from Wisconsin. I don't own a Trailblazer yet, but will soon be purchasing an SS model. I just need to find the right one.

I currently own 5 chevrolets, one of which is a 1969 Chevelle SS.

Thanks everybody

Jeff

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Hey everybody, I am a new guy from Wisconsin. I don't own a Trailblazer yet, but will soon be purchasing an SS model. I just need to find the right one.

I currently own 5 chevrolets, one of which is a 1969 Chevelle SS.

Thanks everybody

Jeff
welcome to the site from your state representative!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
172 Posts
Welcome, and I'd love to see pics of the Chevelle!

My first car (that my youngest brother owns now) was a 1966 Pontiac Tempest. I love cars from the 50s and 60s.

My 100th post by the way!

:woohoo:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome all. It appears as though I have found my SS. This morning I put money down on a 2007 Trailblazer SS 3SS with Nav and DVD and sun and sound package on it. The color is red jewel tintcoat.

For anyone curious, this is my chevelle. Those from Wisconsin may recognize this as Door County.

Thanks again, And I will post pictures of my new SS when I pick it up. I want to get pictures of the two SS's together.

Jeff

·
Registered
2007 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well either tomorrow or tuesday I will post a picture of the Trailblazer SS I am picking up tomorrow morning.

Jeff

·
Registered
2007 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it is official, I am a Trailblazer owner. A Trailblazer SS owner as a matter of fact. Pretty nice ride I think. Its a 3SS package, with sun and sound, navigation and rear dvd entertainment system.

The color is Red Jewel Tintcoat. Here it is right after getting it home:

Jeff

·
Registered
2007 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the site!
Everybody knows black is the fastest color!:rotfl:
I can't say as though I bought this Trailblazer because its fast. I believe I read that a stock TBSS will run the 1/4 mile in 14.3? Definitely not something that excites me. That is why this is my wifes TB. I basically want to work her into driving my chevelle on the 1/4 mile, and 10 second runs are still exciting, and not for a beginner thats for certain.

I do agree, I wouldn't have my chevelle any other color.

Jeff

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Both rides look great. And now that you have your TB, you can finish filling in your User CP.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts