Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im new here from Dallas and just want to say hi. I own a 30th Anniversary trans am and my wife owns a 06 Envoy Denali 2wd. She just got it 2 months ago with 56k miles. I might be taking over the payments/envoy soon. So far ive only tuned it with HPtuners. Im going to be doing some mods to it if she lets me get it from her Its really nice and well taken care of. I really wanted her to get a trailblazer SS but they started to go up in price. She might be getting an Audi if i get her Envoy. :woot:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
118 Posts
Congrats on the Envoy.

You should already know then that the Primo place for BBQ is the Railhead. Located off the 30 at Montgomery in FW. The only place to be for excellent food and the coldest brewskis.

Life is to short...........Welcome

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the Envoy.

You should already know then that the Primo place for BBQ is the Railhead. Located off the 30 at Montgomery in FW. The only place to be for excellent food and the coldest brewskis.

Life is to short...........Welcome
I dont go to Ft.W. much and I dont eat BBQ often. I do know the "Primo" place for Mexican Style Seafood tho, Mariscos La Reyna off Buckner near I-30. Its where I work :D Oh and our brewskis are cold too.

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Again!

:crazy:
Hello again guys! I ended up purchasing a 2006 Envoy Denali for myself so my wife can keep hers. Mine is onyx black with grey interior, 44,xxx miles, 2wd, 6-cd and sunroof, no nav or screens. Hers is carbon black metallic, 2wd, nav, sunroof, 1 screen.

I'll defenatly post up more often. :D :tiphat

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup: Must feel nice to be doubly blessed with 2 Trailvoys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.