Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we are coming up on June fast so I figured I would start a thread strictly for the Camping / meet. As most know the camping will be done in NH unless someone has some other input on location...so lets get this thing together, and have as much participation even if you aren't camping you can still attend the meet portion!

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
hmmm.. i guess details on the upcomming meet ONLY IN THIS THREAD doesn't sound like a bad idea.. (this means NO new person intro's, no asking about how things have been done to anothers rig, etc..)

anyway, here's the details

Meet scheduled for Claremont/ Washington, NH June 6&7 2009. Cook out and Camping and possible other activities...for you off - road guys, i only found that one trail...other things can be planned as well.

But I've been thinking maybe we can do camping on friday or something (possibly making it a 2 1/2 day event)..I'm just trying to think of a way for those that have a long ride to make it a worth while trip..Like I've said before...YOUR THOUGHTS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME..I'm completly open to any suggestions you may have..The person who was supposed to be helping me directly plan this whole thing is no longer a member here and no longer owns a tv..

I'm also thinking this because I can reserve the campsites now but there's a min of a 2 nights stay..otherwise I'd have to wait 'till may 16 and it could be a bit harder to get sites..maybe we can do two different campgrounds..i don't know.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rotser

Only if your 100% going even if you don't plan on camping.

1: Patrick (SinCityDoc): + 3 people / 2 Trailvoy

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
this may seem a bit redundant..but oh well...here's the link to further details to this gathering..

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=44738

but here's the list of who's 100% absolutely positive without a shadow of a doubt going to attend:

1. patrick (sincitydoc) +3 people/ 2 trailvoy (ss/ls)
2. vinnie (vinman) hopefully + 1-2/ 1 other "gmt 360" (bravy)

c'mon keep THIS list going this time...ok? lol

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
3. Dan (Dizzlenator) probably +1 (wife), maybe another couple...

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
was just thinking..it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to schedule some kind of game plan for the activities...would anyone be interested in doing something other than just having a cook out? There is a bowling alley right down the street....but if anyone has ANY ideas please let me know...

june is coming up pretty quick..just under 2 months

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
538 Posts
whats the exact address for the camp ground so i could punch it into my GPS. and ill prolly be there on the 9th, anything planned for that day and what time should i be there by and is there anything i should bring

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
this event is being held on the june 6th-7th weekend. if you can make it down that weekend, you're more than welcome to attend..as for the address just look up maple ave, in claremont,nh or do a park/rec search and look for moody park in claremont (not sure of the exact address)

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
man this thing is coming up fast...we have just about 4 weeks to get things squared away

·
Registered
538 Posts
im actuall gonna be at NH motor speedway this sat. my girls moms boyfriend is gonna be racing some pretty fast bikes

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
for those of you who are willing to get to claremont early, we can meet somewhere and have breakfast..though pretty much the only places not completely out of the way are a couple dukin donuts and a really good mom and pop kind of eatery, but i'm not sure when they open

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
3. Dan (Dizzlenator) probably +1 (wife), maybe another couple...
Is this it for attendees?

Need to know if anyone else is gonna show...just over 3 weeks before the event and this weekend is when I can do the campground reservations..with those i believe its 4 people per site @ $21/ site

·
Registered
538 Posts
+ Justin (blktblazer04) + 2 kids (2years old) and "The Woman" (not staying over night)
let me know what it bring ill bring some hot dogs and burgers, grill, soda ect...

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
day tripper eh? Thats cool..don't think you'll be alone there

as for what to bring...a portable grill would def. be a good idea..the park does have fire pits but those are limited ( it think there may be 3-4 for the whole park)
burgers, dogs ,chips,soda, buns for said burgers/dogs, condiments

we should really get some kind of list together of what to bring

i'll probably bring pretty much what ever you guys don't - probably the most perishible

and as a morning meeting place...we could meet at denny's, thats over in west lebanon, which is just about 30 miles or so north of claremont (the trip back to claremont is pretty nice)..if we meet here it doesn't matter the time, its open 24hrs so don't have to worry about waiting for it to open or anything

sorry about the indecision, but i keep seeing all the other chapter's meets and keep getting ideas

·
Registered
538 Posts
i have 2 portabile grills propane. the family and I took a day trip to loudon nh on sat. to watch her moms boy friend race his motorcycle at NH motor speedway. i do have so say i dont like the 55 mph "highways" but for the most part I LOVE NH ! tax free is the way to be. ill bring some burgs dogs chips soda condiments. i dont no how much to bring on such a short budget. :worried:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll bring some stuff, probably a little of each that was mentioned above...Also you said four people per site I believe that is two adults per site and then two kids, If you want you can do two sites for me just to be safe, I will get the funds to you!

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
I'll bring some stuff, probably a little of each that was mentioned above...Also you said four people per site I believe that is two adults per site and then two kids, If you want you can do two sites for me just to be safe, I will get the funds to you!
yeah i'll def. let you know..i'll find out better info

justin, don't worry about bringing enough food...we're all gonna bring something...
and i was looking at getting a portable grill...seeing how you have 2 i may not need to worry about it- though i still may get one just in case.

Oh..I was looking at some camping stuff at walmart today and i noticed this thing thats like a portable fire pit (basically a ring that keeps the wood together) and the name was..of all things..trailblazer...

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
ok so the park fees have gone up to 23/site..and its 10/per additional adult
sites are supposedly good for 5 people..two adults and 3 children (i'm assuming)

we would need 4 correct?

I'm going to be doing this this weekend...they have quite a few sites that are still grouped together, but who knows how long that'll last

1 - 20 of 112 Posts