Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well, my LH6 is still running great, but I'm just thinking, would it be a smart choice to drop in a LSX? I want some serious power, and I'm considering my options. Having a LH6 is alright, but it's just not quite what I want. Any opinions/advice?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,834 Posts
Could be fun in something light. The following is a quote from gmperformanceparts.com

Dream bigger. Because the new GM Performance Parts LSX takes the LS-series V8 to the ultimate extreme. Shaped from 50-plus years of V8 know-how and refined with the speed secrets of Warren "The Professor" Johnson, the LSX engine block was engineered to handle up to 2,500 horsepower, all for a price that will have the rest of the world wondering how we did it. Build your dream with LSX, available March 2007.

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,590 Posts
Hey guys, well, my LH6 is still running great, but I'm just thinking, would it be a smart choice to drop in a LSX? I want some serious power, and I'm considering my options. Having a LH6 is alright, but it's just not quite what I want. Any opinions/advice?
if you want more power at cheaper price get a Yank torque converter, headers, and a tune and youll notice a huge difference.

I have an I6 and with the yank tc i can drive to 100mph pressing half the paddel with ease. worth the upgrade

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
396 Posts
first try C5 fan kit and set of headers + CIA and tune from pcmforless thats will give 40 HP + want more put a cam like what i will do next weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.