Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
That's Cool! ;) I like it. I'm doing the same thing. I'm going to put a stack of cards at the Chevy dealer and on the windshield of every TV is see. I would like to get more UAE TV owners involved in TrailVoy and put together some events. The problem is getting card stock over here. No Office Depot or Office Max over here. I'm going back to the US next week and plan to pick up some card stock.

Are you using business card stock or 3x5 cards?

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I was thinking along the same lines....I mean what if someone gets irate that you stuck someting on their ride? Sorry...not a jinx...but this worl is full

well I think everyone has business cards don't they...I mean cheez guys I don't duck tape the card to the truck..thx for the concern mom and dad

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
I was thinking along the same lines....I mean what if someone gets irate that you stuck someting on their ride? Sorry...not a jinx...but this worl is full of well I think everyone has business cards don't they...I mean cheez guys I don't duck tape the card to the truck..thx for the concern mom and dad

I wanna know why your quote isn't showing up right? gezzz:duh: No business cards are good. I want some that are anonymous (sp? everyway I type it it looks wrong to me).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.