Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always take the first pics of a new vehicle before I start modding. These are just a few of the ones I snapped Saturday. I haven't Zaino'd yet because she's going to Ziebart on Wednesday and sometimes they wipe down the paint when they are done which just takes the wax off anyway. Also, she's at the tint shop today getting ceramic tint.

I took off the ghey GM badges after I took the pics. Trunklid is getting debadged next once my new goodies arrive. Yes, I did put mudflaps on the car! I know it looks better w/o them but the lower rockers take a beating, especially in the winter if they aren't installed. The lower rockers and door edges were pretty chipped up on the Malibu after 3 winters and no flaps.

Put in the WeatherTech liners Friday night

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yummy! I bet you got that at a sweet deal! that car (even the color) would have been my second choice next the the TB.
Thanks. I really like the silver, especially for ease of maintenance. It was tempting to get the Red Jewel but I didn't want them to match. I also seriously debated black because black always looks awesome but people who are freaks about clean cars like I am, should never own black! :bonk::crazy::excited:

Great before shots. :thumbsup:
Thanks. Going to do some serious debadging! Those fugly azz gold bowties are good as gone! The front one will be replaced by a SS badge like what's on the doors and the rear will just be removed along with all the lettering.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts

Thanks. Going to do some serious debadging! Those fugly azz gold bowties are good as gone! The front one will be replaced by a SS badge like what's on the doors and the rear will just be removed along with all the lettering.
Gonna raise the spoiler a few inches, or leave it as it is? :excited: j/k

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
you realize they make that clear vinyl protect for rockers right?????,,,its two pieces that go right behind the front and rear tires,,,,you cant even tell they are on there and eliminates the need for gaudy mudflaps....they make it for the complete nose and side mirrors too....its all clear so its pretty much invisible to the eye.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Gonna raise the spoiler a few inches, or leave it as it is? :excited: j/k
You funny guy.

Congrats man. Gotta do somethin' about those plate looking rims though. Love the color. My buddies is red (insert puking sound here)
I actually like the LTZ wheels better but these will stay for now.

Looks Sweet!!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks!

you realize they make that clear vinyl protect for rockers right?????,,,its two pieces that go right behind the front and rear tires,,,,you cant even tell they are on there and eliminates the need for gaudy mudflaps....they make it for the complete nose and side mirrors too....its all clear so its pretty much invisible to the eye.
Yeah but that doesn't protect the same as flaps. Even though they are fugly, flaps keep the gunk from ever getting to the paint in the first place.
If I had gotten the black, I was planning to do the whole front end with the clear bra.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice car man it looks very good :thumbsup:

how does it drive?
Thanks.

It drives great. I wish it was RWD but you can't have everything!

I had a white one for a rental back in early May. I drove it from here to Illinois and back and really liked it. Got 25-27 mpg too!

Where did you get the liners? I like them and would like a set of them for my 07 Imp LT
Liners are made by WeatherTech. If you subscribe to any car mags, they usually have huge ads in all the magazines. I've got them in my TB too.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.