Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdMqtv2_xyo

Ran my truck the weekend before last, N/A only and ran a new personal best on motor...

60': 2.059
1/8 Mile ET: 8.934
1/8 Mile MPH: 78.65
1/4 Mile ET: 13.913
1/4 Mile MPH: 97.50

Also found the timeslip from 11/01/09 when I finally raced my Envoy with cam and a 100 shot of nitrous. At the time, both head gaskets were blown but I didnt know. I only ran it once and this is what it ran... I hope to get in the high 12's now that I fixed it.

60': 2.089
1/8 Mile ET: 8.527
1/8 Mile MPH: 83.93
1/4 Mile ET: 13.221
1/4 Mile MPH: 103.24

Previous best was with stall, intake, and tune only...

60': 2.149
Best 1/8 Mile ET: 9.555
Best 1/8 Mile MPH: 72.67
Best 1/4 Mile ET: 15.020
Best 1/4 Mile MPH: 89.43

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
on the spray I can take on Jeep SRT8's :D
those are pretty good numbers......my best was a 12.90 @106 with just a tune,intake,and exhaust.(In my SRT8 of course-my Voy is SlOw....) You'd need at least a 150 shot to even keep up with a stock to mildly modded SRT8 BUT I admire your initiative ;) I like the dual exhaust and what's up with the steelies?

If you wanna run a SRT8 or 2-let me know-I can check with some of buddies on the forum to arrange it-there are a few SRT8 Jeeps in TX.

Ohh, and the exhaust sounds SIKK too......

-J

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
those are pretty good numbers......my best was a 12.90 @106 with just a tune,intake,and exhaust.(In my SRT8 of course-my Voy is SlOw....) You'd need at least a 150 shot to even keep up with a stock to mildly modded SRT8 BUT I admire your initiative ;) I like the dual exhaust and what's up with the steelies?

If you wanna run a SRT8 or 2-let me know-I can check with some of buddies on the forum to arrange it-there are a few SRT8 Jeeps in TX.

Ohh, and the exhaust sounds SIKK too......

-J
I have a friend with a stock Jeep SRT8 and pulled a truck length on him back when i had blown head gaskets. My wheels are getting widened and chromed so im gonna roll on these for a month.
this is what i have...

What I want but 18x10 :cool:

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
Well if you want some more practice---shoot me a PM and I can find someone in your area who will play with ya.....those chrome Saab wheels are the shiznit :eek:

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
Every road test I've ever read has a stock SRT8 at 13.4 ... Looks like he's already got that beat. :m2:
Mine must have been a factory freak then....

Did 13.30 stock
Then 13.10 intake and canned tune
Finally 12.88 intake, CMR tune, exhaust and good weather ;)

I like what he has done with his Envoy--maybe a 150 shot was overshootin'...

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm just shooting for better times in my truck, not who's wenis is bigger than who's. Btw, I ran a new best again today :cool:

·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u were talking about finding me someone to race, sounds like a call out. :eek: i also just wanted to say wenis, sounds funny lol

·
Registered
2006 gmc
1,518 Posts
u were talking about finding me someone to race, sounds like a call out. :eek: i also just wanted to say wenis, sounds funny lol
Not at all-just finding you a worthy opponent for you to try out your mods and since you mentioned that you could hang with SRT8's-I'd thought I'd find you one to play with ;)

on the 100 shot at the 1/8 mi.
1.79 60'
8.03 @ 86.34 mph
Nice run!!

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Ran my truck the weekend before last, N/A only and ran a new personal best on motor...

60': 2.059
1/8 Mile ET: 8.934
1/8 Mile MPH: 78.65
1/4 Mile ET: 13.913
1/4 Mile MPH: 97.50

Nice run :thumbsup:

Wolf in Sheeps clothing :thumbsup::drool
:iagree:

Not at all-just finding you a worthy opponent for you to try out your mods and since you mentioned that you could hang with SRT8's-I'd thought I'd find you one to play with .
And this could only be talked about if it were at the track since according to the site rules:

Discussion about any type of illegal street racing is not permitted. TrailVoy.com will not promote the illegal and reckless use of vehicles for street racing. Any posts and/or threads about such illegal activities will be removed and appropriate actions will be taken.
The OP did everything correct.:thumbsup::thx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts