Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my HID kit with DRL module and interior LED's from jetttstream today. The HID kit was very simple and straight forward and a breeze to install. I really like the look of the 6000k.

I have had some issues with the interior lighting for a couple of months now before I put the LED's in. When I open the driver door or manually turn on the lights, the front and cargo areas light up, but not the back seat, however, I can manually push the light up to engage it and it works fine. Also when I open any other door to get into the TB, the interior lights do not come on. Now, when I switched over to the LED's I have the same issue only this time the back seats lights do not turn on at all what so ever. I got on here and did some research and found that fuse TBC 3 and TBC 4 could be the problem. I went in under the seat and all of the fuses are fine. Any idea what this could be? Also, the right tag light above the license plate fits pretty loose, and everytime I close the cargo door, the light goes out. Any ideas on how I could make it fit better? Thanks!

I tried uploading pictures to this thread but it came up as error. I made sure I was within the right size as well. I'll put them in my profile and you can view them from there.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Did you try turning the LED bulb around? They can only go in one way to work. You may be able to adjust the loose socket with a small screwdriver or pick. Just make sure the power is off first.:m2:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I tried turning the led around and still nothing. I can't tell which way they are supposed to go in because the back seat lights have never gone on with the rest of them. I had this issue before I installed the led's. I will try that adjustment with the screw driver. Thank You.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
449 Posts
You might also consider swapping one of the working bulbs
into one of the non-working domes. It's possible the dome is
the problem, but its also possible to have bad LEDs. Granted
thats a big coincidence, but something I'd check after exhausting
all the other "easy to check" stuff.

Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.