Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time viewer, first-time poster on this forum. I currently own a '99 Toyota Tacoma and it has 205,000 miles on it. Unfortunately, it can't last forever and I plan on buying a new vehicle within the next year. Anyway, I had the luxury of renting an '09 Trailblazer several months ago while my truck was in the shop as a result of a car accident. I was extremely impressed with the smooth ride and horsepower that the vehicle had. Since I'm in the market for a new vehicle and interested in an '09 TB, should I wait until the end of the model year before considering purchasing it? I want to get the best deal possible on a new TB and I know that it's in the last year of production. I look forward to all comments and suggestions that you may have.

Thanks for your time.

-TBadmirer

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,651 Posts
Well if i was you i would start looking hard. They stopped making them last December. So the inventory levels for brand new TB are getting low. If you really want a good deal try to find a slightly used one. :m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,269 Posts
Well if i was you i would start looking hard. They stopped making them last December. So the inventory levels for brand new TB are getting low. If you really want a good deal try to find a slightly used one. :m2:
:iagree:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Definitely look into slightly used - I bought mine and it was 3 years old with 30k miles on it for $13k, instead of the MSRP of close to $40k (I have the LT, leather, heated seats, sunroof, etc).

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,456 Posts
:iagree: With a slightly used. I picked up my '07 back in december for $13,500 with only 29,000 miles on it. Outside of a small cigarette burn on the seat its in great shape. I plan on going to leather anyways so I didnt mind. :D

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
132 Posts
As everyone has already suggested.....low mileage used. Some of these were previous rentals so make sure you check that out if that bothers you.

Also like you I fell in love with the TB I had as a rental. I was very impressed that I eventually bought one.

Goodluck and welcome.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,037 Posts
:iagree:I bought my 05 for $7800. in November and it was a fleet with like89000 and it was well maintained as I've had NO issues and love it as much now as I did when I test drove it! Daughter and son-in law had an 02 and it sold us on ours! Good luck and welcome to the site!:tiphat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.