Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody...I am brand new to the TB world. I JUST got home with a new 05. I believe I got a good deal...its a 2005 LS 4 wheel drive and I got it for 19,000 bucks from the dealer. But anyways...i hope i find some good info on this site.

I currently live in Kansas (fort riley)..I am in the army and am a M1A1 Tank Gunner...but in a few weeks we will be moving to california because I am going to be an army recruiter.

Well thats about it...look forward to learning some stuff from everybody here. thanks.
 

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
Joined
·
5,307 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Trust me, you'll find the info you need on this site!! :m2:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
Welcome! Can we look forward to a "How to install a turret M1A1 to your TB's roof" thread soon? :laugh: :D

Talk about a way to channel your road rage!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I cant wait to start modding my TB. I also have a 99 S10 that is slammed, and running low 13's in the 1/4 (100 shot of N2O). Because I already have a lowered vehicle I think I am going to try and do the opposite with my TB and go for the off roading look. I am thinking maybe a small lift, bigger tires/rims, brush guard....or some stuff along those lines. Anybody got any tips or hints. As I said I am not new to the truck scene but I am definatley new to the SUV and off road scene. Any help is appreciated.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
TankerTom said:
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I cant wait to start modding my TB. I also have a 99 S10 that is slammed, and running low 13's in the 1/4 (100 shot of N2O). Because I already have a lowered vehicle I think I am going to try and do the opposite with my TB and go for the off roading look. I am thinking maybe a small lift, bigger tires/rims, brush guard....or some stuff along those lines. Anybody got any tips or hints. As I said I am not new to the truck scene but I am definatley new to the SUV and off road scene. Any help is appreciated.
Well, my thought would be to look through eBay's trailblazer parts:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/trailblazer_Car-Truck-Parts_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ6030QQsamcmZ6028QQsaspiZ2

That's the best catalog of stuff for your truck that you can get. I'd start there and see what you like :cool:

:m2:
 

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
Joined
·
5,307 Posts
02EnvoySLE Guy said:
Welcome! Can we look forward to a "How to install a turret M1A1 to your TB's roof" thread soon? :laugh: :D

Talk about a way to channel your road rage!
Its not road rage, its just survival of rush hour. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the welcomes guys...Ya I got to take out some road rage while I was in Iraq. Ever ran over a Mercedes in a 70 ton tank doing 55 mph???? Lets just say the guy driving the Mercedes did make it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
TankerTom said:
thanks for all the welcomes guys...Ya I got to take out some road rage while I was in Iraq. Ever ran over a Mercedes in a 70 ton tank doing 55 mph???? Lets just say the guy driving the Mercedes did make it.
:eek: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW...I just re-read my last post and realized I said that the guy in the Mercedes DID make it.....HAHAHAHAHA.....he wishes!!!!!!!! That was a typo, that guy was far from good....meant to say DIDNT make it.
 

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
Joined
·
5,307 Posts
With that said, I wonder who will be the first person here to put tank trax on their TB or EV for the same effect on the highway.... Anyone, anyone..... :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
TankerTom said:
WOW...I just re-read my last post and realized I said that the guy in the Mercedes DID make it.....HAHAHAHAHA.....he wishes!!!!!!!! That was a typo, that guy was far from good....meant to say DIDNT make it.
Oh jeez... I thought he must've bailed at the last second. Scratch that previous reaction then :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top