Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
I know at least one other member that did that too. Let their girlfriend drive it around and completely trashed it. Now he owns an impala because he couldn't afford another TB. My wife has only driven mine maybe twice since I got it in 07.
Sorry about your ride man.

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was my sister. she hit another car lol and i was following her with my civic right behind her. if you can get a website where i can order the denali bumper that'd be great.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
That's heartbreaking, man! My sister has been in literally 17 accidents (that I know about) over the last 10 years or so. How she has a license still is beyond me. I would never ever ever ever ever let her drive anything up to and including a bumper car.

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
i dont have to worry ...my wife will not drive mine shes calls it the pimp mobile:crackup:
Your a lucky man!:yes:

About a month ago wife had mine and backed into a suzuki
car.:hissy: Small scratch on my bumper and a small divet.
Caved in the fender and door of the car.
She was in tears when she called me.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
it should be for all guys let this girl drive my TB when i first got it she ran it off the road down a dirt hill hitting a metal mile marker in the process :duh: since that day NEVER AGAIN!! :laugh:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
sorry about your luck man......I know how you feel......I remember getting my 22's and a week later the wifey curbed them.....the feeling sucks but life goes on!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts