Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After search upon search, I get different names for this seal. It's not even listed in the manual. There is a picture of it, but not named. It is the rubber cover near the inspection plug. Mine is NOT on the housing!! I kept hearing a "leak" and thought it was the exhaust. After starting the car and looking things over, I noticed that stopper/plug piece gone. I certainly don't want the flywheel to get damaged (if it hasn't already!!).
Any ideas where to find a replacement? OR what I can use to cover it temporarily?? Appreciate it!
2006 TB LS 185,000+ Miles
Font Material property Publication Electronic device Camera
1 - 1 of 8 Posts