Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Not sure about extended warranty on 0133. Might call a dealer. The P0410 diagnostic is one that runs the secondary air injection pump while monitoring the O2 sensor output. So the O2 sensor is the common item between these two codes. It's mounted in the exhaust manifold on the passenger side of the engine. Depending on what they did to your AC, they might have dislodged a connector or messed up some wiring. Inspect everything. Take it to the AC mechanics and have THEM inspect everything.

Search for P0410 here on trailvoy and you'll discover a wealth of info on how to fix the pump, relay, and exhaust manifold valve if that ends up being your root cause. It could be a big coincidence, but thanks for mentioning the AC work. It may be relevant.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I am not a savvy car guy, and not sure how to replace myself. Any idea on what this costs should be it the problem?
You haven't shared where you are located, and labor rates vary widely around the world. But really, there is NO way for us to answer this sort of question. If we guess low, and you end up paying a mechanic more, you feel ripped off. If we guess high, and you defer doing the work, then you feel ripped off. No win.

Just call mechanics and ask. If you aren't savvy, then you must already have a local trusted mechanic to deal with.

For most backyard mechanics, it's less than an hour - just to put it in perspective, though. If you were near San Diego and drove over here with the part, I'd just charge you two sixes of good beer. If you were going to go offroading with me, just a six. I love beer - it's a currency my wife can't spend. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts