Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all i'd like to say hi and thanks to everyone who has already posted here. has helped alot so far. but have a couple of problems still. first, im adding a sub and amp to my 08 tb with bose. now i saw in a previous thread about using the front speakers to hook up to the sub. now im assuming they are bundled in the top plugin on the amp but does anyone have an 08 wiring schematic, its kinda jumbled up in there and id like to know exactly which wire to splice before i start cutting. second i ran an add a fuse to power on the amp when the key is on acc but does anyone suggest a fuse slot to use on the backseat fuse holder. thanks again for all the help.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,339 Posts
I have the schematic for my '05 - 99% sure yours is the same. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

The front speakers at the amp are;
Front Speakers;
left+ = Tan
left- = Gray
right+ = Lt Green
right- = Dk Green

And the pink wire in this sticky is the amp remote turn on wire. It'll keep the amp on like the radio - with the retained acc power. Yours should have it. The '02 - '04 didn't.

Unwrap the tape so you can separate them and see what you're doing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, but I'm really looking for a schematic drawing so there is no confusion about wire colors or location. and I couldnt find a post about the fuse to turn on amp when key is on acc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well got her all hooked up and bumpin. thanks again for all the help guys. chevtrlblzr really appreciate the help. put some pics up when i get her all cleaned up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.