Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for awile now ive been contemplating painting my stock wheels black and am looking for opinions on this.

Here is me right now stock

And here is a quick 5 minute ghetto Photoshop job of my stock wheels painted black if i took the centercaps off and didnt paint them and left them how they were

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also thought about taping off the chevy emblem on the front grill and painting the chrome strip black

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any other opinions on the wheels? need some input!

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
I also thought about taping off the chevy emblem on the front grill and painting the chrome strip black
the emblem comes off the strip

i painted my chrome strip black, every little chip reveals chrome...if i had to do it again i would have replaced the chrome strip with the unpainted one:m2:

also i vote full black wheels

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont you think if the wheels are 100% black that its just "blah" atleast if there is some other colors on there, there is contrast between the two

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
Eh, i'm not really a fan of the painted stock wheels fad for the most part. I think it just makes the TB look tacky and cheap. I would leave the wheels unpainted and save up for some 20's or 22's.

Actually, I think you could pull off the painted stock wheels only if you lowered it.

Here's an example...this is blktbon20s truck.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092427

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got my grill done, just have to worry about wheels now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts