Hey guys I recently installed a set of silverstar 9006 bulbs for my headlights and 880 bulbs in my fogs. The battery ran dead when I was installing the bulbs and like an idiot my roomate attempted to jump start the battery from my the terminals on my fuse box. This caused the 125 mega fuse to blow which I have recently replaced. However now when I turn my fogs on or even turn the knob to only keep the fogs on I loose my dashboard lights and the lights on my radio however the radio still plays music. Are the new bulbs drawing to much current? I cant imagine how simply replacing the bulbs would cause this problem.. Any ideas fellas?