Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Let me start by sying that i have read through the Adapter Sticky thread and am more confused than ever. Here is my problem: I have an '06 Saab 97x with the bose 6 disk, XM, and rear seat DVD player. I want to add a powered sub to it, and an 1/8" aux in. I also have a blaupunkt 5 channel amp that could replace the bose amp and also power the sub and main spealers. I might also buy a factory NAV/ Bose head unit from a TBSS... Confusing isn't it? So, first things first. How would I add a powered sub? Does the PAC AOEM 24GM Work at tha amp end as well to split off a set of RCA's??? I went to the PAC site and they do not list anything about the Bose systems in their application guide, only standard systems...

Can anyone shed some light on this?? REMEMBER: I have read the Sticky adapter thread and it was confusing at best.

Thanks again for the help. This stuff is driving me crazy!! :crazy:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
If you can wait I'm currently doing the PAC mod and will have pics and what not up probably later next weekend. Yours will be a different adapter, but the install will be the same. (mine is an 02 so I have the LUX Bose, you have the NON-LUX Bose which requires a different adapter)

·
Registered
300 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts