Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I want to put in my new l.e.d.'s and I got my covers off very easy but I'm having trouble getting the old bulbs out. I see there is a metel round thing in there so it directs the lights where they need to. Does anyone know how to pull them bulbs out easy?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
the light in the most front part of the truck were the most difficult to remove... some people said that duct tape works, or maybe just a creative configuration of fingers. i personally put on my mechanix gloves and they provided enough grip.. good luck.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
I'm not sure of any other tricks to pull out a 194 bulb... just make sure you hit the dome over-ride and turn them off while trying to pry them out so you don't blow a fuse...

You may have to remove the reflectors to get the LED's in there. Mine didn't fit around the reflector. You don't really need them with the brightness of the LED's anyway.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I got them all in BUT....I broke my cargo lens Ill post a pick to see if there is a way to fix it or something. Damn I messed it up and I have no idea where the rest of the plastic went flying. Let me know what u guys think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.