Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, First Post. I have an 08 Envoy and my daughter has my old 05 Trailblazer. I am trying to fix her car and I am having a very hard time identifying a part. Behind the Front Bumper Reinforcement there is a Black Plastic Air Valence that is held on by the plastic behind the Bumper support. She sheared hers off and I am repairing the other damage radiator, fan, condenser, etc but I cannot find where to buy this part. I found this picture on EBAY but the seller will not ship to me. Can someone help me identify the part number for this air valance and possibly where I could buy one.

Thanks for looking at this.

I tried to submit a link to an EBAY page that shows one but it would not let me add it because this is my first post. I will try to describe it better. It looks like the air valence is held on by the ends being formed like a coat hanger with the coat hanger being captured by the bumper support.

The air duct is about 30" long and would protect road debris from kicking up and damaging the Condenser or Radiator.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
76 Posts
2005Spoiler,

This is the exact part you've been looking for. It is an air valance with GM Part Number 15008771. Your local junkyard may have it or you should be able to order it from your local dealer. I was able to maneuver this part out of the way and not have to remove it, when I replaced my '06 Trailblazer's power steering cooler.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts