Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Need Advice on this intake..

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jack-pot 
#1 ·
Is there a big difference or any difference in the intakes for the 05 4.2L engine and air intakes to the 07's? Mostly asking if an 05 would work on an 07.. Probably stupid question I know but figured it might not hurt to give it an outside shot..

After that, take a look at this intake on ebay and let me know what your thoughts are.. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1205|65:12|39:1|240:1318

#2 ·
There is a big difference........found out the hard way............you will need to get an intake for an 06+ and on.............K & N sells the CAI for the newer models.......Volant as well..........there is a slot were the MAF sensor goes into and the tube were it bolts on........when I bought an Airaid system I had it taken apart and was wondering where the sensor went into......don't make the same mistake and when looking on ebay if it says 02-07 don''t buy it.........Good luck!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.