Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone i need help finding someone who can build me two boxes. I want them on both sides of my Trailblazer in the cargo area on the sides of it and like on the wheel wells. I want wood because i want to wrap them in factory carpet to match mine so it looks clean i want them big enough to fit 12's. I'm not even sure if this can be achieved but i'm hoping it can be. I'm looking for a real clean look with the amp mounted under the trap door/ hatch area so everything looks sort of stock....Please Help Me!!!!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
You can find custom made boxes for the passenger side rear panel and floor panel if you google it or search in this forum. But as far as drivers side is concerned, im not sure. If you do find someone who got the drivers side rear panel customized, let me know, I would def get that done as well

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
This can, and has been acheived. Read this forum a little more. We have had lots of recent threads about similar topics.

I'm running a 13.5" subwoofer on the passenger side, so I know 12" is easily accomplished.

The driver's side is also possible. I would use fiberglass for that one, although wood is possible, too.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
121 Posts
If you send me a picture of what you are looking for, I can fabricate it. I own B.A.S.S. which is a car audio shop in Charlotte, NC. Custom fabrication is what I do as long as I have an idea of what you are looking for. And since I have a TB, it'll be pretty easy for me to make the mold and mail it out to you.

Chad Bosworth
Bosworth Audio Sound Solutions

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
61 Posts
This is what I did.

Hey Everyone i need help finding someone who can build me two boxes. I want them on both sides of my Trailblazer in the cargo area on the sides of it and like on the wheel wells. I want wood because i want to wrap them in factory carpet to match mine so it looks clean i want them big enough to fit 12's. I'm not even sure if this can be achieved but i'm hoping it can be. I'm looking for a real clean look with the amp mounted under the trap door/ hatch area so everything looks sort of stock....Please Help Me!!!!
Here is the link to my custom enclosure. I also wanted to build an enclosure for both sides but in the end to keep it looking clean there really isn't enough room on the drivers side because of the gas filler hose. Here's a link to my enclosure and amp install. I think this one 10 inch in this enclosure is to much. That is a personal oppinion though.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showpost.php?p=741078&postcount=79

Take a look

Good luck with your build :)

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts