Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this new nav radio and no documentation on the following 2 ports in the picture

#1 fits and old style keyboard jack but what is this for ?
#2 are 6 rca jacks ,... do they fit the gmos 04 3 rca jacks?

thanks

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
83 Posts
I have this new nav radio and no documentation on the following 2 ports in the picture

#1 fits and old style keyboard jack but what is this for ?
#2 are 6 rca jacks ,... do they fit the gmos 04 3 rca jacks?

thanks
is that a factory hu? or an aftermarket?..
and the 2 rcas(red and white)should be for pre outs or for an mp3 player.(aux).yellow for video...not sure though.. give us more details...brand?.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its an after market unit by Bosejta has all kinds of features as well as a pic on top for wiring , but I cant find more info

The vendor sent me this to explain the wiring but the picture is very poor quality

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
Well, then - can YOU take a good pic of the sticker on top? Seems as if all the secrets are there. The vendor is a goof if they can't send you a good explanation. Was it extraordinarily cheap from Ebay or something?

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
83 Posts
Well, then - can YOU take a good pic of the sticker on top? Seems as if all the secrets are there. The vendor is a goof if they can't send you a good explanation. Was it extraordinarily cheap from Ebay or something?
thats what i was thinking to bro...give us details bro..brand?model?.etc...you want help but your not helping us to help you:nono:

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
Call their tech support phone number. If you're lucky they outsource it to India. :dielaugh: :rolleyes: :p :raspberry

Seriously - there's NO contact information in their manual? Try the Ebay contact method. Certainly withold your positive feedback until they give you the expected support.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup They speak good chinese but poor English duh !

:yes: if only I could find this on the web :hopeless

Guess I'll start scanning a bunch of sites ,

couple more questions ,

By the way a blue wire from the head unit is labeled

ANT-VSS and it was taped off -- I asume this is the amp or power antenna wire to send power when the hu powers up

thanks guys
The hu is running windows ce , can I any way access Win_ce?

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
The hu is running windows ce , can I any way access Win_ce?
I guess you've been missing the way this thread has been going, eh?

You buy a cheap but incredibly feature-rich unit from an offshore maker in a dodgy country with crappy tech support, because you have a misguided sense of priorities that value low purchase price over long-term support. Am I getting that right? :coffee

You ask us for advice. We can offer almost NOTHING but to say you need to demand support from the vendor.

And in the face of all that, you think anybody here knows how to get into their OS to do something else with?

I'll bet 1000 quatloos that's not a MS authorized Win CE, either. If it was, it should have come with the CDs.

Now (I'm guessing) you have a bootleg unit as well as one that's support-challenged. As somewhat of an American loyalist, and hater of bootlegs and illegal software piracy, I think it's time you get your support from the folks who victimized you. Got a trailvoy tech question I'll be here for you, though. :tiphat

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
boy some of you guys are a bunch of prudish old women

Most of the best radios are made in china or offshore Japan ,

the tech support you give ====is free and we all treat free support with caution:crackup:

now get off your high horse and stop being non value added vendor shills

If you cant contribute positively -- then shut it

we'll all like you better :tiphat

· Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,554 Posts

Most of the best radios are made in china or offshore Japan ,

the tech support you give ====is free and we all treat free support with caution:crackup:

you should go to : www.caraudio.com/forum , they'll show you a good time.

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
:tiphat That's my job. Shine a light on 'em and see if they scurry. Your vendor coughed up some tech support yet?
Most of the best radios are made in china or offshore Japan
And the ones you can actually INSTALL AND USE come from name-brand vendors with adequate tech support and decent communication and customer satisfaction skills. IME. YMMV. Oh, let's see - your mileage already DID vary. They fell on their face. Let us know when they answer your email.
You'd be foolish to do otherwise.
Vendor shill? How about keeping some Americans in jobs instead of offshoring everything to the world's lowest bidder? You buy cheap, and then expect volunteers here to spackle in the cracks of their miserable customer support? I recommend you get off your cheap horse and start buying gear that honestly budgets for after-the-sale customer satisfaction.
My contribution is very positive - to point out to the NEXT GUY what they lose when they go cheap. You're not the first such example this month. The Chinese low-bidders were killing our dogs with their tainted dog food, cheating on protein tests. Then their own children with substandard cement schools. Then babies with tainted formula. It's time to shame them into producing world-class quality supportable goods whenever possible. I started working with some world-class Chinese semiconductor companies 25 years ago, when conditions there were MUCH less advanced than today - and the motivated engineers stood out, and the cheating management types were also obvious. My first visit to China was 25 years ago this month, and NOT to one of the big cities with Western hotels. I think I'm qualified to judge good and bad customer support when I see it.
For some small values of "all", I suppose. Hey, at least you didn't buy one of those "turbo air induction" swirling combustion disk gadgets for $39. I save my best quips for those victims. :rolleyes: :hopeless :bonk:

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
You should just say you don't know what your doing-- its become so obvious and you don't have a clue;
then let the chinese lead the way for you.

Attacking me for doing what you Demand from your politicians is the cheapest form of egotism and since your firends with the sys op youll get rid of me , the sooner you leave the better.

You voted for the people who allowed this to happen , so now eat your bitter cake and enjoy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.