Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone know what series this wheel is. all i know is that it is a american racing wheel and it is 17x8.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I don't see any matches on the AR current product pictures. Maybe a discontinued one? A lot like Ventura, but not exactly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i look on the ar page too nothing, i just thnk they are different and i like them. im just curious what they are. the guy wants a $100 for them. they wont fit his 03 v8 tb. mines a 04 v6 the rotors are different. he said he paid over $200 a wheel. the one center cap missing that why im trying to figure out what it is.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
is it even the right bolt pattern?

also since I noticed you have the EXT the front rotors are the same size as the V8 version

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I think all TV's have the same bolt pattern/size. Including the SS. Try sending an email and picture to AR.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't think the rotors are the same it only has a 6 the 8 are to have larger rotors. accroding to autozone anyway. they cam off a 02 v6 and he has 03 v8 and the capblier rubs. i guess i will have to try and email ar.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
ALL TV's have the same wheel bolt pattern.....many threads on this one on here. You have to install a wheel spacer / adapter to change the bolt pattern

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
293 Posts
These WILL NOT FIT!!!!!

V8 or I6 doesn't mean squat when it comes to the lug pattern, if the rotors are different that means they are either larger in diameter or thicker, they all use the same lug pattern.

The lug pattern we use on a 02-09 Trailblazer is 6x127mm or 6x5" The yukons and tahoes and the larger use a bigger pattern (6x137mm/ 6x5.5") Many people have wasted alot of money on the wrong bolt pattern.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
metalmaddness they should fit the v8 have a heaiver suspension and brakes cause the weight carrying cap of the v8 is more then the i6. they came off of a 02 i6

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
metalmaddness they should fit the v8 have a heaiver suspension and brakes cause the weight carrying cap of the v8 is more then the i6. they came off of a 02 i6
If they rubbed on the V8 they will rub on your EXT. No ifs ands or buts. The EXT and V8s use a 12.8" rotor with bigger caliper brackets that move the caliper outward. The SWB trucks use a 12" rotor which is why they fit. You can try sanding down the casting of the caliper but not sure how that would work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well found out that someone changed my rotors the front are the same as a non ext model cause they fitted and was wondering how with what everyone was saying. guess i have some work to do got to put the right rotors on it. thanks for everyones help. i still want to know what series they are cause my brother in law is going to buy them for his 02 non ext model and he will need a center cap. thanks for everyones help.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
well found out that someone changed my rotors the front are the same as a non ext model cause they fitted and was wondering how with what everyone was saying. guess i have some work to do got to put the right rotors on it. thanks for everyones help. i still want to know what series they are cause my brother in law is going to buy them for his 02 non ext model and he will need a center cap. thanks for everyones help.
that means the also changed the brackets. take a picture of the brakes if you can

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i got the brakes cailpers rotors all on order and it went to the garge today and guess i find out if it needs anything else. idiots why you put smaller crap on. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts