Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
2007 chevy
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! We've been very busy this past year, and I admittedly haven't been posting as much as I used to on any forums, so I wanted to touch base. We used to be PCMforless, but have now changed our name to PCM of NC. We are in the process of getting our banners fixed and links redirected, hopefully those will be up soon.

Here is our new website - www.pcmofnc.com - check it out! We are still offering mail order tuning and other performance products for the six cylinder and V8 trailblazers. We are also continually adding new products as soon as we can, so keep checking on the website!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the tuning we offer - we can account for any modifications you might have, and pick up anywhere from 10-25rwhp depending on your engine and mods. The driveability is greatly improved, overall the trucks feel a lot more responsive and lighter on their feet. If it's an automatic, we change the shift points for better performance, and can also step up the shift firmness for a more sporty feel.

We use HPTuners software here for tuning (also offer email files) and it's all custom per what you put on the order sheet. We can tune for any octane you choose, mods, set specific parameters (rev limiter, speed limiter, etc) etc!

If you have any questions shoot me an email at [email protected] - and thanks for having us!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts