Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had the parts sitting around and i finally got around to having it painted. The bodyshop did an excellent job painting it, matches exactly to the factory paint:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
wow looks great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much did they charge? wheres the foglights?
Well they were expensive compared to other quotes i got, but i know their work and so i felt was worth the extra money. The bumper was about 500 dollars to paint. The fog lights i have not gotten yet because im still researching for the best price.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
how much did you pay for the parts before you got them painted? reason I ask is because I am looking at doing the same thing only that my paint is gonna be more expensive since its a tint coat :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
how much did you pay for the parts before you got them painted? reason I ask is because I am looking at doing the same thing only that my paint is gonna be more expensive since its a tint coat :(
well 300 for the bumper(ebay) then i believe the chrome bezels were 50 dollars shipped from ebay with the inserts(new) and the middle bezel and bumper spacer and bumper supports on the sides(my stock ones were different) and misc. hardware came out to about 90 dollars. So approximately 1000 dollars.

I forgot the grill cost me about 100 dollars on ebay.

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Nice! did you notice a difference in performance with that hole on the headlight?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
27 Posts
Looks great!! I hope to do this one day to my 04'.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice! did you notice a difference in performance with that hole on the headlight?
no i didint even know it was supposed to be functional?

Thanks for the complements. I like the fact that the real SS did not come in my color, makes mine more unique :woot:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks awesome, wish you didn't need the bumper to do the grille, i just want the grille on my LS

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
looking good man!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks awesome, wish you didn't need the bumper to do the grille, i just want the grille on my LS
Yeah you have to do both, Someone on the site is working on just adding the SS cross bar onto a LS grill. Its looks good, check it out. Thank you.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Someone on the site is working on just adding the SS cross bar onto a LS grill. Its looks good, check it out.
Yeah, I saw that, looks cool, but it'll be awhile before I dish out that kind of money for the cross bar, but it does look good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
is it possible to just change the front and rear bumper cover to the ss? and not change the front grill? or atleast at the same time?? thanks.... Greg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
is it possible to just change the front and rear bumper cover to the ss? and not change the front grill? or atleast at the same time?? thanks.... Greg
i think since you have the style right now with no bar so your grill goes into the bumper like the SS, so i believe you can do just the bumper.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts