Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 LT w/ 51k miles (got it used with 49757)

These were taken on it's first real off roading experience, from Prescott to Crown King in Arizona, stopping in Cordes and Cleator and then back (no, I did not take S Senator Hwy).

At the start

Crown King

2 weeks after

I have no mods yet except for the installation of a Nüvi and a Sirius radio, although no holes were drilled in the process.
The following mods are planned
-TNF clearance lights
-Backup camera
-CB radio
-VHF amateur radio and possibly a scanner.

At this point my plan is to get a Thule trunk organizer and make a custom console that goes in there, that way I can have all the stuff together and position it as needed. I'll probably stick to roofrack or mag mount antennas and 12V cigarette plug connections. This is also because the TB sucks for radio installs

Oh yeah, I might aswell end up changing the tint sometime next year since it's already turning purplish. All my side windows have tint film (so the rear windows have double tint because of the privacy glass), it does cut some visibility at night, but it's impossible to take a look into the inside (and I have a cargo cover just in case)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already showered it before leaving, I didn't want all the pine tree resin to get stuck to the paint and you couldn't see my plate very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts