Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just rolled it over 100k this morning! I tell you what though, the previous owners of this truck took such good care of it. My truck is one of the cleanest 100k TVs I've seen. The steering is nice and tight (and all original, though I would still love to put in a rack from an SS for the tigher ratio), no funny noises, creaks, or rattles. I love this truck.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
congrats yours is probably still running strong aint it mines at 94000 and it runs like its at 10000 miles these just keep going
Yeah, my truck runs great. No vibrations or noises in the driveline or anything. I'm really glad I went and looked at this truck (I didn't want it because it's an 02 and I didn't want the possibility of the transmission problems).

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
wow.........congratulations.....conversion from miles to kilometers thats 160000........:thumbsup:.....I'd probably won't hit that many miles.......trade the bad boy for a new model.........

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
So you were driving around and waiting for it to turn 100k with a camera in hand.....:crackup:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Yea I have 12600 on mine it everything seems perfect but my fr. axles are throwing grease but no tears in the boot :undecided strange.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Welcome to the 100k club man! My 02s been in the family the whole time and babied its whole life by me, got some suspension creeks but stupid end links were shot probably 45k ago. Mine still runs great, actually better than when we first bought it (gotta love PCM tuning, intakes, and exhausts).

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
And I thought my girl was getting old- she is about to hit 36,000 miles. I hope she can go to 100,000+ miles also :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.