Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post but I've been reading on here and various trailblazer/ls sites. I picked up a 06 trailblazer ls with the 5.3 last night, 212k miles, super clean in and out on a steal because it has a "tick", yet to hear anything my ls1 camaro didn't already do. Anyway to the point, I'm going to rebuild the stock head with ls6 springs and ls7 lifters, was thinking a ls6 cam because I found a one new in box for cheap but worry its not great in a trailblazer compared to a car, would really like input on that, and ls2 oil pump and timing chain. As far as suspension I want to do the bilstein HDs, and hotchkins rear sway bar kit when I level it. I also have a trans cooler, ls1 efans, and a pcm of nc CAI sitting in my cart, and after all installs was planning on their tune. Exhaust was going to be straight forward with longtubes, hi Flo cats, and custom back from there. If anyone has input on a muffler I'd appreciate it. The truck will be my DD and I need it to be emissions compliment and not to loud as my kid is sensitive to loud noises. Any extra inputs or must does would greatly be appreciated! TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I so far have bought all listed above but haven't had time to do anything but bigger tires and pcms cold air. Exhaust is just going to be headers, cats, and stock catback with the resonator deleted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts