·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Ya the pic just does not do it justice. It looks nice and clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Is that cover across the front cross member for aesthetics, or is it functional for something? I've never seen it before, and mine doesn't have it...

Looks good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Yeah, I think tomorrow is the day. Circuit City.
:dielaugh: Good luck with THAT!

Looks good! You need some mirror turn signal lenses now :yes:

Is that cover across the front cross member for aesthetics, or is it functional for something? I've never seen it before, and mine doesn't have it...

Looks good :thumbsup:
I think it is just for asthetics (on MrSmith's). IIRC, it was standard issue on the V8 models, not the I-6. Something to do with air management maybe?

I would love to pick one up sometime. It really cleans up the look in the front of the engine compartment.

Chris

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
I'm pretty sure thats one of the several parts that was cut after the 02-03 model years. Others would be the under hood light you can see in that picture. Also the dead pedal mat went away at the same time. That trim panel does look nice and clean though

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
That is very clean, I was looking at mine the other day and :duh:, it needs a good cleaning and painted parts to match.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
i saw this in person on sat...came out reallllyyyy clean...the pics really dont do it justice, he has a great lookin compartment :ugh:

being that said...i do think its time for a new camera bro :yes:

but circuit city?

good luck :no: maybe a bestbuy though :m2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts