Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I finally found out why I never got my KMC Slides.:x Apparently they were discontinued? I dont know if I believe that... cuz they are in the 09 rims catalog.
Well anyway, after searching for all black rims :duh:I finally picked the "Dakar Splitz" in 22's. They didn't come in (6 x 127) So i'm getting them custom drilled.
What do ya guys think?

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like them. surprised you didn't go with the rims that have all the LEDs in them and you can program to say things.

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/product_info.php/products_id/1687

but i am going to guess if you had 12 G to throw away on rims you would be driving something other then a Envoy.
Ha Ha! ya Even those are a little much for me.

sweet,,good choice:thumbsup:,,where did u get them?
I got them at a shop called Shockwave Customs. They're apparently one of the top 50 stores in the US.:rolleyes: The thing that I dont like about them is that they try and sell you to everything in the store by saying that They are having a sale on everything up to like 40% off. And upping the "Original" price of say speakers by a couple hundred. then saying oh these components are originally $450 but because of our "Sale" were selling them for only $150. lol:suicide:

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. It rides really nice , I'm supprised.

Also we may have someone to fab up some guage pods for us too. But I'll start a completely new thread on that.

More pics coming soon. My Olympus SP-310 fell off my work bench the other night and cracked the LCD screen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.