Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought bits and peices to this truck until I finished it up. Heres a short video (One of the first videos I've ever made really). Since I can't go off roading in my truck anymore I guess this is all I have left :worried: . Hope you guys enjoy and maybe get into the sport. Pretty fun :) This truck is 4x4 w/ front and rear lockers. It also has a 3 link suspension set up. These things are amazing on REAL rocks w/ more traction.

:suicide:

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/SVPrelude/?action=view&current=TBVID.flv

If any of you partake in any r/c rituals please post some pics/vids:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
421 Posts
Very nice. Funny going over the girly stuff. I have an original Associated RC10 buggy but have not drove it in years. I keep meaning to get it out to see if it still runs.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
I was looking at these rockcrawler trucks at trail-gear.com I have a 87 yota im saving money to build into a off road toy.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at these rockcrawler trucks at trail-gear.com I have a 87 yota im saving money to build into a off road toy.

Toyot's are AWSOME for doing some off roading. Friend of mine has one- very simple. Only 3-4 wires connected to the engine:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
Mine has EFI so theres a little more to it. I have to say I have been impressed so far. I plan to lock the rear and we are suposte to be bending the rollbar tommorow. Heres a pic I painted it with rattlecans. Remeber its a beater. I uaed to have a traxxas stampede and niro rustler they were a blast. Like i said i was looking at those crawlers.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
I have a little RC collection. i have the traxxas stampede VXL, T-Maxx 2.5, and my 7yo stepson has a stampede. Tons of fun, just costly when he thinks it will "float" over 6" tall curbs. lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts