Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 5500 with stuff, no water and yes W/D hitch but no tranny cooler. The temp stays right where it does without the trailer. And yes it's alot of fun not sleeping on the ground and in a tent.:woohoo:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
346 Posts
Are you using spring blockers in the rear? That just seems like too much. I pulled a little 17 footer, and it was quite a bit for the TB.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
sweet starting to get tired of the popup we've been looking around and seen one of those but never "looked" at one might have to check it out now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
thats a beautiful camper! Pics with the tb hooked up would be nice :D

We have a 2003 27ft wilderness. We traded our pop-up camper for this, much much nicer.
Vehicle Tree Transport Car Mode of transport

Not the best pic of it, but you get the idea. Thats my dad in the background, we just got back from a long trip in the jeep. He is stretching i guess:eek:

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
About 5500 with stuff, no water and yes W/D hitch but no tranny cooler. The temp stays right where it does without the trailer. And yes it's alot of fun not sleeping on the ground and in a tent.:woohoo:
Engine temp should stay fine... Trans temp probably won't... Do you have a trans temp gauge? Get an aux trans cooler!

Always tow in 3rd with this thing...

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.