Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have been in the market for a small boat for a while now and i finally found one and picked it up yesterday.:woohoo: it's a 2000 challenger 15 ft with dual 85 hp rotax engines; just today without a tune up i got her up to 49 mph

any trailvoyers who are in ATL and would like to spend a day on the lake when it gets warm; just let me know. maybe we can have some fun :cough: atlanta meet :cough::D

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool toy... cough... hope you aren't referring to the mini meet this month Cough.. . Is that still going on?
haha yeah too cold for the mini meet; but yeah that is still going on; guess i should bump that thread. but i was thinjing that if we had our ATL meet somewhere near lake lanier (i know of a real nice pavilion right on Lake lanier at Buford Dam Park) i would bring the boat and we all could have some fun on the water also.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the boat owners club!!! Nice looking craft bud!! Congrats!
thanks joe; it is nice to finally have one that i can fully call mine. I own 1/3 of a pontoon boat split with my brother and father; and my father has always had boats while i was growing up so i have been around the water for a long time:yes:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
125 Posts
nice boat, we also bought one this past summer, a 2007 bayliner 175, shes 17.5 ft long with a 4cyl mercury mercruiser engine (by GM) with 135hp, we got to 40mph:woot: sorry for the:hijacked

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Congrats Kevin, that's a sharp looking boat.:thumbsup:

Sure does bring back some memories too.

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
awesome buddy :yes: thats what i want ;) my dad has a fishing boat and he is always like " whats wrong with mine ? why do you want another ? " i told him this is a jet boat, speed boat ! a jet ski with comfort :D:thumbsup:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Great stuff .... welcome to the "If it was just a bit larger club" .... no, not the DucatiSS little soldier club, but the one that always needs a little more a power and a little more room! :crackup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts