Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally went out and bought some new rubber. Wanted to wait and get rims/tires/ and the BL but couldn't so I'll tackle those later when a certain someone finishes his BL product.

So here it is so far...SMAXX 2.5 up front/1" rear, Bilstein HD's and the BF Goody Mud Terrain KM2's 255/70/16. Wish I had gone for the 265's but wasn't sure they'd fit. I think they would have even without the wheel spacers. Oh well...

Pics don't really do it justice. It looks taller in real life, especially parked next to a stock TB.

Attachments

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Nice looking tread design!!!

[Checking what forum I'm in before proceeding....]

Mounting them white lettering out? Offroad Fail.

:crackup:

I'm sure you'll chose wisely next time. :raspberry

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Nice looking tread design!!!

[Checking what forum I'm in before proceeding....]

Mounting them white lettering out? Offroad Fail.

:crackup:

I'm sure you'll chose wisely next time. :raspberry
They are kind of growing on me after looking at them for a bit, but def have a very nasty looking tread, I'm sure they will clean out very well!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:laugh:

I like the white lettering out though. You must know by now that I'm a poser. :yes: I'll get a curb shot soon.:thumbsup: I'd like to go off roadin' but there's not too much around here unless I head up to Manie.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fab'd them myself, thanks:ugh:

nooo, I took them out of the side moldings and reused them with some exterior hd dbl sided stick tape.
Gotta be careful though because they wanna crack and break if you don't take your time removing them from the moldings

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I totally understand. Just razzin' ya. A snarky comeback is required by my rules of engagement. If I said nothing, you should assume I'm sick or dying. :tiphat
it's all good man. :bonk:

But I will get a curb shot for you soon! I have no issues with being a mall rat or whatever that logo is:woot:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
311 Posts
[QUOTE=Kman1022;740529

I have no issues with being a mall rat or whatever that logo is:woot:

Looks awesome ! :thumbsup: And i like the white letters out. :raspberry
Welcome to the mall rated world .. I'm with ya !!!:woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
I think they would have even without the wheel spacers.
So you currently don't have spacers, right?

Your current 255/70/16s are 30". The 265/70/16s are 30.6". I agree that you might have been able to squeeze them in. My general rule of 30.5" being safe without spacers isn't exact.

However, as my own personal input... why would you want the gas guzzler look without having the excuse of "At least I use it." I don't think I could justify the expense just for it to look beefy. I guess you and I come from different schools of thought. :weird:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see your point but I like the look of wide beefy tires, even if I don't put them to use often. I don't need the body lift either but I like the look so I'll def. gt one when available.
I'll be the first to admit that I'm doing this mostly for the look. If I can find somewhere to bring it to off road with it, I'm In! I have a few racing stripes already from the woods.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
311 Posts
Come on Guys :crazy:
What's wrong with the beefy, gas guzzler, mall rated Tb's ??
If were on the road or off roading ..or rock crawling...
We all have our own taste and opinions...:hopeless

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I work for the railroad and the yard I'm primarily at is all dirt and mud. They'll see some mud for sure! I just wish I had a few trails around here to play on too. I'll get some good mud pics soon.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.