Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so due to some nasty weather in the great north west I got some new shoes for my 06 tb 245/70/R16 Nokian Vatiiva A/T. These tires so far for the past week have done great for me. I have had them in snow, ice, slush, dry and wet road. And so far they stick like a champ unless I am trying to break them free. If you are looking at new tires take a peak at these. Here is the site for them.
http://www.nokiantires.com/tyre?id=11952&group=2.02&name=Nokian+Vatiiva+A/T

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Great choice on tires!!! These is what I have on my vehicles:

Lancer- Nokian Hakkapellitta R(Strictly Winter tire)
Envoy- Nokian Hakkapellitta LT(Strictly Winter tire)
Dodge Sprinter-Nokian Vatiiva(All season/work van)

These tires are all retarded....these tires grip and personally drive like a tank on ice and snow........Spend a little more on safety!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
113 Posts
What are the temp, traction and wear ratings, they are not shown. Also, how many sidewall, tread plys?
They are going to have be a helluva tire to beat the Bridgestone Dueler AT revo IMO, how much?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
What are the temp, traction and wear ratings, they are not shown. Also, how many sidewall, tread plys?
They are going to have be a helluva tire to beat the Bridgestone Dueler AT revo IMO, how much?
I know for the All season rated Vatiiva's the warranty is 60000KM.....I am not too familiar with the all seasons but IMO I think they are junk/garbage if you have summer and winter conditions.......thats :m2: Also with having experience and working at the tire shop the Nokian winter tires are like I will say it again....drive like tank in the winter conditions.......Living in LA you don't have to worry about changing tires thru seasons.....you guys are lucky!!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
113 Posts

I live in the mountains north of LA, trust me pretty four seasons here. Pic taken 10 days ago...ice just melted today off the driveway completely...
Rating mean something otherwise they wouldnt even bother....Bridgestones are 500, A, B M+S rated

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
162 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else reference a Seinfeld episode in their head every time those tires are mentioned? They might be a great tire, sure, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you will have no problems putting them on your truck. But I just can't do it. Someone should start a tire company called Deloris, or better yet, Mulva.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts