27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few mods I did to my TB.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
is yours a diesel? I also don't know how you can afford to fill that thing up over in the EU. When i was in Germany about a year ago it coast me $100 to fill my Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks GREAT!

I like the "security system" guarding the vehicles too :)

Very nice TB.

Chris
The security system "Maya" is digging a big hole!!!! look at her face, it says oh @#%$%^^ I'm busted! :laugh:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is yours a diesel? I also don't know how you can afford to fill that thing up over in the EU. When i was in Germany about a year ago it coast me $100 to fill my Grand Cherokee.
It's a petrol.. we try not to drive it too much. my get around car is the Fiat Punto, 40 mpg average.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
i love the look of that exhaust but :drool:drool:drool the e92 in the background, is that a 335 or 328, cant tell if it has dual exhaust to make it a 335 cause of that damn pole haha

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i love the look of that exhaust but :drool:drool:drool the e92 in the background, is that a 335 or 328, cant tell if it has dual exhaust to make it a 335 cause of that damn pole haha
335i.... get to go 155 mph a lot on the autobahn. Also drove it on the Hockenheimring, great fun!!!!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
335i.... get to go 155 mph a lot on the autobahn. Also drove it on the Hockenheimring, great fun!!!!
just want this to be clear. i hate you :)

ever take it on nordschleife? that is my dream, once i graduate college i am taking a trip to germany and taking a bmw/porsche around the ring. i'm a huge german car enthusiast that happens to own an envoy lol i have an e30 right now [the thread http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=52284 ] and the e46 m3 is coming in 2 years. more pics of the 335 if you have them!

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just want this to be clear. i hate you :)

ever take it on nordschleife? that is my dream, once i graduate college i am taking a trip to germany and taking a bmw/porsche around the ring. i'm a huge german car enthusiast that happens to own an envoy lol i have an e30 right now [the thread http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=52284 ] and the e46 m3 is coming in 2 years. more pics of the 335 if you have them!
Never been to the nordschleife. I'm not sure I would take the e92 there, it's a monster and likes to eat tires and breaks. Those alone would cost around $2,000+ to replace. I've added a pic of my e92 it was taken at the Hockenheimring while we waited to get on the track.

If you get to drive nordschleife let me know how it was.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd also love to do the nordschlief. Awesome!

335i is so nice.

I bet you dont see many Trailblazers in Germany. How does that thing do when you get it out on the autobahn? :woot:
The TB drives really well on the autobahn. You just have to remember it's very heavy so you need to maintain a good seperation between cars. It will not go over 105 mph, but that a good thing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts