Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i got a great deal on a bull guard, 2 blazer light and CB radio and antenna for under $220... i got the bull guard on and tommorow is the CB radio and blazer lights(teh lights if it stops raining)

here are some pics of the bul guard... first one ive seen w/o bumper

and the rest of the toys

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea no skin to protect but just for more Light mounting options,

and yea its short but it serves its purpose, and yea i did sacrifice some GC but im gonna redrill the holes as high as i can and cut off the remaining to maybe gain3/4-1" in GC back again ....

Ohh and cant forget the Mall Rated Tail light Guards, these also came in the deal above...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all the trails i have been on down here so far are powder sand and very lil verticle things to climb, and almost no rocks to crawl, i go slow anyway, but we will see in a week or so how it does, ... if anything i can fab a new mout and raise it 8" lol

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
where are you putting the cb? i've got the same cb/ antenna combo, cb is in the center console- kinda hard to hear it, but the antenna works great and keeps a stock appearence (atleast for my 02)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my cb is going where jamesdowning has his, on the lower left of the steering wheel on the dash, and the reciver some where high next to the steering wheel, as for the antenna, i wanna mount it on the front windshield on the top corner where the wipers wont touch it but idk yet gotta play around with where i want it :)

does the antenna work well though, i was hesitant about it cause its spilts through the window...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts