Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
awesome! that hard work paid off...untill summer heat :duh: but it looks good brotha :thumbsup: will i be seeing this in april?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
That looks great. That might be a future mod for me. :undecided

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome! that hard work paid off...untill summer heat :duh: but it looks good brotha :thumbsup: will i be seeing this in april?
Or so you think.:cool: The color will be in it for the long haul. I did this on a Ranger years back. Saw it last summer and my work was still holding up more than five years later. And now I'm even better at it. Yeah, you'll see it in April.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
I have to say it looks pretty good, but I don't understand the whole paint the interior body color thing. Doesn't look great in my opinion.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
thats sweet man... i think your inspiring others now

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
New Camera SON!!!! :duh::dielaugh::crackup:

looks good from what I can see of that grainy mess :raspberry

I like body colored accents in the interior.. its a hell of alot better than going to town with yellow or orange or bright red spray paint :m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
19 Posts
very nice. Was is a pain to take the whole dash apart n paint it?
is that suede on the section with the door handles?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
New Camera SON!!!! :duh::dielaugh::crackup:

looks good from what I can see of that grainy mess :raspberry

I like body colored accents in the interior.. its a hell of alot better than going to town with yellow or orange or bright red spray paint :m2:
Hey! My body color is bright red, so I would "go to town with bright red" if I did the body color thing! :sadcry:

BTW, interior looks great!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
8 Posts
that looks really cool I've been trying to figure how i could change my whole interior color, how did you get every thing black? did you replace the parts or did you paint it and if so how did you go about doing it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts