Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me introduce myself my name is Jacob im 18 and i have a 2003 TrailBlazer LS i got it on my Bday and yes im paying for every cent of it too

First day

Now

^ MY GF bought me the brushguard for xmas

so yea im new and i love the TB

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
Welcome!!
I'm also 18 and for my graduation I bought myself my own graduation present..
my 2008 Trailblazer.. :D
This site and people will help you modify every possible part you can think of.:thumbsup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Welcome man, Ive had my 02 TB for a little over 3 years since I turned 16 and it was my parents tow truck before that (well still is, its the only car we own that can do it all so guess who has to do it all). Check out my sig for some mod ideas, there are a few basic ones you need to do for performance and then maybe with that grille guard get some offroad tires.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
259 Posts
Welcome to this forum and you are really lucky to have such a sweet GF
best of luck:raspberry

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have a couple of mods i guess like rainguards, tailguards, bugshield, as for right now no offroading plans except for the trails no extremeness also is the G80 option a big deal cause i see alot of threads about it and i looked and its in the codes

·
Registered
804 Posts
First off welcome... Second off, Tell your girlfriend that you want a lift and wheels and tires... Third, I take donations for my TB:D

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Hmmm... Same story pretty much! I am 18 got mine for an early christmas present when my car took a crap. YOU have an amazing GF I wish mine would buy me a brush guard like that for mine but no... haha jk! Have fun with yours I know I am having a blast I love my TB.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Welcome! I bought my 05 back in Sept and am about to turn 22. I wish I had mine at 18, it would be almost paid for, ha.. I am on vehicle number 11(by choice), and I think I have found the right one now! Im planning to keep it a while, the TB is great! Ive wasted money on mods to my othe cars, only to trade them for something else, I am not going to make that the case with this one! I am getting ready to lift it here in less than 2 months! WOOHOO

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
welcome from another 18 year old...i have an 05 and have bought/paid for everything myself...but was wonderin, your gf have a sis?:bonk::duh: dont be afriad to ask any question on here, no matter how dumb you may think it is, just remember someone, somewhere will ask sunnin stupider:thumbsup::woot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts