·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow sorry to see those pics; glad everyone was ok; if you have someone to chop off that exhaust I know a good bit of people would be interested in that:yes:
If someone wants the exhaust (less then 10k miles on it) you can meet me at the shop with $400 - you take it off... no need for your OEM exhaust.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That really stinks. looks also like you put alot of mods into it. How did this happen? Best Of Luck from us all on Trailvoy :grouphug:
The investigation is going on still so I am not going to say anything except the other party got 4 citations - one including fleeing the scene.... I was not cited, and like I said, thank GOD my boys weren't hurt. Buckle those little ones up too!!!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
319 Posts
Just got the news.... I have been totalled out....

I am pissed, sad, and excited to go shopping for a new ride....

Thank GOD my boys weren't hurt....

Check the pic....

I will be be posting the bumper and grills in For Sale section... http://classifieds.trailvoy.com/showproduct.php?product=2379&cat=500

Dive defensively people, I am glad I did - it could have been worse.

http://classifieds.trailvoy.com/showproduct.php?product=2379&cat=500
How Far are you from San Diego, Ca I would drive for it if its not more than a stay overnight trip.Where are my manners I apoligized in advance. Thank god everyone was ok.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
413 Posts
Wow, sorry that happened. I'm sure that you're sick about all the damage but you are correct in that it could have been worse AND most importantly, your kids are okay! I hope that the insurance adjuster takes good care of you.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How Far are you from San Diego, Ca I would drive for it if its not more than a stay overnight trip.Where are my manners I apoligized in advance. Thank god everyone was ok.
6 hours - I used to drive from/to there when me and my buddies were in the Marine Corps.

And thank you!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
Happy to hear Ebody's OK:thumbsup:... I see TV vultures are circling:hopeless:laugh:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Man I'm glad no one was injured,but it just don't look totaled to me. I've seen many a wrecked vehicle that was worse than that, one being a Trailblazer and they were not totaled!:confused:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
213 Posts
Glad everyone is ok. But how? The hood, front bumper and front driver door look spotless. Looks like someone just rolled back the fender and hit the mirror, headlight and wheel of course.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts