Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at this forum for a bit now, and decided to join. I have a 03 Envoy SLT 6 cyl. and am pretty bent on lifting it and doing some other slight mods. I live about a hour from the pine barrens in NJ and my buddy just got a jeep, so we hopped in my bone stock envoy and went to check out the trails. Needless to say I was confined to dirt roads and the more tame trails, but it was a great time. I plan on going back, many times, as there are not many free and legal off road places where I live. Well thats the story of how I came across this site. I think I am going to do a marcmc 3in lift and spacers w/ billstien HD struts and skyjacker shocks -as step 1. I plan on keeping my stock wheels and tires untill I find a good deal on tires (31.5/32 inch wrangler authorities?) -step2. If there is a better way or if anyone sees flaws in my plan, let me know. ANY advice is very much welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.