Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i finally decided to go with the murdered out rear on my heculined envoy!

I checked into local laws, and i found the setup meets all required laws for CT, even after getting pulled over since my reg didnt have the updated color on it yet! The cop liked the look as well!

I installed the line of fire as my running, brake and turn signals, and kept the 3rd brake light, everything else has been painted over! At night, the line of fire looks amazing and gives the truck a sinister look!

Here are some pics!

Frank

Attachments

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Paint some of the edge lines red and you'll have the Adam West Batmobile.

It's growing on me. There's an offroading egg-shaped tiny thing (Kia?) driving around my town that's done in gray bed liner. Stunning. Anybody know who makes a little egg-shaped 4WD? It's got a form-fitting cover on the spare on the back, if that helps.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
i cant believe thats even frickin legal:crazy::crazy:,,you shoulda put some body filler around where the taillight and body meet,,hiding the line that shows the taillights are even there.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Paint some of the edge lines red and you'll have the Adam West Batmobile.

It's growing on me. There's an offroading egg-shaped tiny thing (Kia?) driving around my town that's done in gray bed liner. Stunning. Anybody know who makes a little egg-shaped 4WD? It's got a form-fitting cover on the spare on the back, if that helps.

Isuzu VehiCross??

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
you are crazy......but it looks good.....don't have to worry about your voy rusting......if so....spray more bedliner......

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Looks good man. Im in the process of murder'n my black Envoy out as well. This gives me motivation to get it finished! Will get pics up as soon as she's done in a couple weeks.

Do you have some pics of the front? Just wondering how your grille looks. Thats the only thing im thinking about leaving for now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.